atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Bluesilver KX-TA824 & TVA50 Voicemail question - 07/15/12 06:07 PM
Hello,
I'm new to phone systems and i'm in the process of setting up this system for a small business with 5 COs and a hunt group that includes all 5 lines.
All is working fine and hooked up except... When the phones are not answered and the AA answers and the caller enters an extension, that extension rings and if there is no answer it goes to voicemail for that specific extension.
However, if the receptionist picks up the call and transfers the call to the appropriate extension, it just keeps on ringing and won't go to voicemail and eventually return to the reception extension. The receptionist is currently transferring the call by transfer,ext.,offhook.
Is there something wrong with the settings or are the calls not being transferred properly by reception?

Please help.
Thank you.
Posted By: KLD Re: KX-TA824 & TVA50 Voicemail question - 07/15/12 08:42 PM
The receptionist set should have a voice mail transfer button programmed. Stations need to be CFNA to the VM.

Good luck.

call
Posted By: ShawnC Re: KX-TA824 & TVA50 Voicemail question - 07/16/12 08:32 AM
good call k also if for some reason you are using
auto attendant service as opposed to custom service
dialing menu menu make sure you have incomplete call handling defined to leave a message for each ext.
Posted By: Bluesilver Re: KX-TA824 & TVA50 Voicemail question - 07/18/12 11:31 PM
Thank you both. Worked like a charm.
Posted By: mtruffa Re: KX-TA824 & TVA50 Voicemail question - 04/18/14 04:55 PM
I added the CFNA to the extensions and now the extensions on the flexible buttons are flashing. Is there a way so they do not flash.
Posted By: Carl Navarro Re: KX-TA824 & TVA50 Voicemail question - 04/19/14 04:19 PM
Sure. It's in the manual in a couple of places, but a bit obscure.
In the MC, it's a checkmark in 1.10, or program 112.

Carl
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help