atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Derm Programming code - 09/27/12 05:35 PM
Hi I have an old analog panasonic KX-T61610 system. There is a feature code where the Cos blink on all telephones on incoming calls as opposed to just the ringing telephones. On the other telephones the leds are solid red so call can't be picked up. Can not find my manual and as far as I remember that particular code not in there.
Posted By: ShawnC Re: Programming code - 09/27/12 08:18 PM
only kx-ts that do what you describe are the 123211D and 624 and 824 I would suggest making all phones ring and turn ringers off on some phones or have a flex button programmed as directed call pickup
Posted By: ahlmab Re: Programming code - 10/15/12 02:48 PM
We're having the same problem in our business with our TAW848. Sometimes, an employee from a different department wants to help out and answer a call, but he can't because his phone isn't ringing.

Is there any way of overriding this so anyone can pick up a ringing line, even if it's not directed to their dept?

Thanks!
Posted By: Carl Navarro Re: Programming code - 10/15/12 02:55 PM
Did you put the extensions in the ICD group and have the line button on the phone? You set it no NO RING and the CO will flash.

Carl
Posted By: ahlmab Re: Programming code - 10/23/12 04:33 PM
Thanks for the reply. That seemed to work good for the wired extensions, but the CO is still not available on the PS's, even when in the ICD group and set to NO RING.

Even if you hit the line button on the CS during an incoming call, it still says Line Busy.

Any ideas on getting the PS's to be available? Thanks again for the reply...I appreciate it!
Posted By: brokeda Re: Programming code - 10/24/12 04:54 PM
Are the PS's in a PS ring group?
Posted By: ahlmab Re: Programming code - 10/24/12 07:35 PM
No...I'll try that.

Thanks.
Posted By: ahlmab Re: Programming code - 10/26/12 03:45 AM
Still nothing...it looks it just won't allow it on the PS's no matter what I do.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help