atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: acscomm Panasonic 8ext Digital Super Hybrid System - 11/15/12 07:05 PM
I was wondering if someone can help me out here, I got a call about a Panasonic that the customer tells me that it is a Panasonic 8ext digital super hybrid system.I have worked on the old kxt1232 and some dbs but have not worked on this hybrid systems.My questions is can this phone system handle 16 exts ? The customers tells me that they have 8 lines and 8 extensions. Can an additional sta card be installed ?
"8EXT" is an 8-station expansion module. The base unit is either an 8X16 (4X8 base unit plus two station/CO modules = 8X16) or a 12X32, which (8X16 base unit plus two station modules and one CO module). The fact that you have at least one 8EXT module means that you have capacity for at least 16 stations now.
Ed thanks for the reply, but was told that there was 6lines being used with 2 empty and an amphenol plugged in listing only eight extensions.So im alittle confused as to it is a 816 or a 1232
If it has amps in the main box its a 1232 8x16 in base config. Modules go on the door and use ribbon cables.
816 or 1232, they are a flat white rectangle about 4" deep, the 1232 being longer.
Thank you guys, yes it is a 1232. Went to site and looked at it , i was going by what customer was telling me. I pointed out the 2nd amphenal with the additional 8 extensions. Looks like they are set with that and i only need to crossconnect and a little programming they need done. Thanks again!!
Any time. Happy to assist. That's what we're here for. Thanks for letting us know how you made out.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help