atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: kkell11400 KX-TDA50 Maintenance Console - 12/04/12 02:03 AM
Hello! and hope everyone is having a good evening. My question is I have purchased a KX-TDA50 Bundle Package through a Panasonic Distributor and I need the KX-TDA50 Maintenance Console. I have got the Certificate of Achievement for the Unified PC Maintenance Console Webinar, the TDA50G Technician Certification, and the IP Networking Technology Certification. So with these Certifications under my belt does that qualify me to obtain the KX-TDA50 Maintenance Console Software? I know I can program it through the phone, but we all know PC interface is the way to go! And by the way I'm not looking for a free ticket here. I know I have to purchase the licenses. Thanks for all your help and hope everyone has a good evening.

Sincerely,
kkell11400
Posted By: TA in KC Re: KX-TDA50 Maintenance Console - 12/04/12 02:25 AM
You can download the maintenance console software from the BTSdealer.com website and then register the system on PanaCare...

I would think your distributor would have explained this to you? You're sounding more like an end user???
Posted By: kkell11400 Re: KX-TDA50 Maintenance Console - 12/04/12 02:39 AM
Thanks for the reply TA. As for the distributor explaining this to me, No they did not! As far as sounding like and end user I am fairly new to the Panasonic line of equipment. I have many years experience on various styles of PBX Systems and Panasonic is going to be another one. Again thanks for the reply and I will go to the website.

Sincerely,
kkell11400
Posted By: Otoni79 Re: KX-TDA50 Maintenance Console - 12/04/12 04:30 AM
Google: SKU: 1. KX-TDA50/G Maintenance Console Software
Posted By: brokeda Re: KX-TDA50 Maintenance Console - 12/04/12 04:44 AM
If you are certified on tda50g just go to dealer portal and download. Its free and you get katest rev. Certification gets you in, get on the phone and get whats yours!@!!!!
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help