atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: EV607797 Voice mail on a DBS40 - 12/14/12 04:12 PM
We have a new customer who took over a DBS40 system that was left behind by the previous tenant. All that they asked us to do was to connect their lines to it and locate phones. We got the lines connected and connected the phones just fine, but now they refuse to pay since they want the system programmed. Note that we don't normally service this product, but we went ahead and did the programming anyway.

Now they are refusing to pay because they want the system to have auto attendant and voice mail. I tried to explain to them that there isn't an AA/VM connected to the system (there isn't one). Apparently, the previous owners took the PC based system by accident. They returned what they claim was the correct PC, but it has no markings other than "1CTi" on the front, no keyboard or monitor, but it does have four RJ11 jacks on what appears to be a Dialogic card.

The system has no analog station ports, so I am assuming that it was connected using digital ports. Obviously, in order to connect and program this thing, I'll need to know what brand it is, etc. Does anyone know?

I'm beginning to think that this whole thing is a waste of time. If it wasn't for the fact that he's refusing to pay us for the phones and the work that we've already done, I'd just tell him to find someone else.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Voice mail on a DBS40 - 12/17/12 02:44 PM
Bumping this post in desperation.
Posted By: brokeda Re: Voice mail on a DBS40 - 12/17/12 04:27 PM
https://www.1cti.com/products/ilegacy.html

I think I would just show up to program VM, Pull all the cards and leave, had to take them to office to match software. Then oops, you owe us money, be glad to finish VM and reinstall cards when Paid.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help