atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MontessoriSLC KX-TD1232 Phones ringing - 11/01/13 06:16 PM
I have done some reading on the KX-TD1232 system, but have some problems I can't seem to figure out.

The problem I have, is when someone calls in to the school, all the phones ring. How do I set it up so that only the office phones ring? And is there a way to block the rest of the phones from getting an outside line? (Maybe flexible CO, or Remote Lockout)
Posted By: pweirich Re: KX-TD1232 Phones ringing - 11/01/13 06:47 PM
Everything is possible on this System.
What kind of line do you use, DDI or analog???
In the CO Parameters you can restriced outside lines.
Posted By: MontessoriSLC Re: KX-TD1232 Phones ringing - 11/01/13 07:30 PM
The lines coming in are analog.
Posted By: ShawnC Re: KX-TD1232 Phones ringing - 11/05/13 06:53 PM
look in flexible day ringing assignments with programming software
untick what phones you do not want to ring!!
Posted By: MontessoriSLC Re: KX-TD1232 Phones ringing - 11/06/13 07:52 PM
I'm not using the programming software. I am using the Manager extension. Is there a way to do it from in there?
Posted By: MontessoriSLC Re: KX-TD1232 Phones ringing - 11/06/13 08:16 PM
Also, what if I don't want those phones to even reach the outside? Like if those phones are only for internal communication? Is there a way to turn off incoming outside calls?
Posted By: brokeda Re: KX-TD1232 Phones ringing - 11/06/13 10:08 PM
Make a list of what you want and call a Dealer/Tech and it will be done in 1 or 2 hours.

Or read the programming and Features manuals.

Yes you can program from the phone, but you will have to thoroughly read both manuals first.
Posted By: ShawnC Re: KX-TD1232 Phones ringing - 11/06/13 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by MontessoriSLC
I'm not using the programming software. I am using the Manager extension. Is there a way to do it from in there?
Yes
Posted By: ShawnC Re: KX-TD1232 Phones ringing - 11/06/13 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by MontessoriSLC
Also, what if I don't want those phones to even reach the outside? Like if those phones are only for internal communication? Is there a way to turn off incoming outside calls?
Yes
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help