atcomsystems.ca/forum
Recently I am having this weird problem with SMDR output on my home KX-TA308 system.

At seemingly random intervals, an incoming call shows up as "C-01" in the Extension field, and the CID field is blank.

Other times it works fine. I do have "SMDR Caller ID", and "SMDR CID before answer" both enabled. I disabled "Caller ID checksum" thinking that maybe the system was rejecting CID msg due to bad checksum, same result. BTW, SLT CID I have hooked up before the system always works.

Anything else I can look for, parameter-wise? Is it a service provider problem (Optimum Voice)? Does the TA308 just not like something about the Optimum signal?

Regards,

John
I get that on my 50g sometimes a call comes in and there is no caller id at all and smdr shows blank...
Upon closer examination, it appears to occur after every completed call, inbound or outbound.

So I am thinking it might be the Message Waiting signal being sent from the CM. (I do subscribe to Local Carrier Based Voice Mail from Optimum, and it does set the MW lamp correctly).

Any thoughts?

John

© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help