atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: phoneguywayne New 500 Series Telephones - 05/14/14 04:34 AM
HI I just received my first shipment of the new 500 series telephones. I called desi and they dont have the labels for that style of telephone. Dont anyone have a excel file for these telephones? Thanks
Posted By: TA in KC Re: New 500 Series Telephones - 05/14/14 04:58 AM
If you're talking about the DT5xx, pretty sure those aren't available here in the states. You may have a tough time finding a label/template from any US vendor.

However, the label for those looks pretty similar to the one on the 7731 and I know there's an Excel template for those out there. I'm thinking maybe you could take that one and widen it ~1/4 inch and it would probably work...
Posted By: santal Re: New 500 Series Telephones - 06/01/14 10:57 AM
You can use NS Unified Web Maintenance Console to print labels.
In Terminal Label Print there is option for all new DT5XX phones.
Posted By: OBT Re: New 500 Series Telephones - 06/02/14 10:31 AM
there is a pdf template for the NS1000 that does the 500 series buttons, but I use the v7.8 unified tool for ncp/tda to print the buttons as it puts as many as possible on one sheet. you would want to change background colour of every second button as the buttons are staggered and would help to point to the correct button
Posted By: phoneguywayne Re: New 500 Series Telephones - 06/03/14 03:52 AM
I made my own key strip template. I installed a TDE100 with 14 DT 542 and DT-521. Big telephones, screens small though cant adjust the angle of the telephone. Thanks
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help