atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Carl Navarro Duh. I left my brain somewhere TVS-95 - 06/11/14 04:00 AM
So today, I sold a TVS-95 as an add-in to a TD-1232. I didn't initialize the system before I started so I had to hand-delete the extra mailboxes (there were only 7 total). I get the whole system programmed but I can't seem to get extension 101 to ring the phone...it goes to voice mail every time. I must have spent an hour troubleshooting that, trace on, trace off, program features, RTFM, etc. Finally, the light bulb went off in my head. DELETE the mailbox and add it back in.

Problem solved.

Carl
Posted By: brokeda Re: Duh. I left my brain somewhere TVS-95 - 06/11/14 04:57 AM
Zatomic spamani
Posted By: OBT Re: Duh. I left my brain somewhere TVS-95 - 06/11/14 05:58 PM
I find when I go back to an old TD, which I could program blind folded
I now have to stop and think about it and then remember all the things you could not do that you can now on ncp/tde
I started with 2 TD-1232's and 2 TVS voicemail systems on the shelf. I pulled one set from service and bought the other one, so I just grabbed both and gave the customer a NTE price, pointing out that I would swap systems with him if the s/w was too old to run VM. Well, using the known TD and TVS-50, I forgot that the customer that had the system didn't use the Follow PBX for the auto attendant because he did a delayed ring in day and only had one program in the box and the TVS 95's password was written on the back of the cover that was sitting on the workbench in my office :-)

I think I made about $12.50 an hour for my trouble.

© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help