atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Mario Gzz Remote site to a TDA200 - 11/05/14 08:37 PM
I have a TDA200 with digital terminals, but we a requirement where 4 wireless phones are required on a remote location (wireless mandatory).

The remote location is going to be connected trough VPN to the office with the TDA200. I have seem that the the cell stations TDA015x require a wired connection back to the PBX, any other idea on how o get those 4 wireless phones connect to the main location?

Tahnk you
Posted By: Bopper Re: Remote site to a TDA200 - 11/05/14 08:53 PM
Not sure that it could work, for I haven't done this, but you can try using the wireless cell station(s)??

Maybe someone else on the forums has.
Posted By: OBT Re: Remote site to a TDA200 - 11/05/14 09:08 PM
You could upgrade the tda to a tde with main board and dsp card then use ip dect cell stations

plan b would be to use 4 Cisco SPA3102 on each side. they can take a slt extension in on side a and return it on side b. lift off handset on side b and it gets dial tone from system. have used before as a cheaper solution.

you can put cordless phones on side b depending on the area you want to cover
Posted By: Bopper Re: Remote site to a TDA200 - 11/05/14 09:24 PM
Good catch OBT. I didn't see that he has a TDA. I have got to get new glasses.
Posted By: Mario Gzz Re: Remote site to a TDA200 - 11/05/14 09:25 PM
I was told that NCP0158 can work updating the TDA software and adding and IP extension card, but I don't see the TDA on the NcP0158 manual or any other reference. the SPA3102 solution sounds good!.
Posted By: OBT Re: Remote site to a TDA200 - 11/05/14 10:37 PM
There is no software only upgrades you would need hardware

MPR Card Conversion
IP Convergence Main Processing Card

and a DSP 16 card with this you can get either ip dect cell station or wifi sip phones

they could be talking about a 16 IP propriety telephone card that can go into the tda, but that will only get you IP telephones
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help