atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Not_sirius TVA50 ODDBALL! - 05/01/17 04:59 PM
I am stumped.

VERY SIMPLE KXTD816 in tenant service with a TVA50

No company greeting, only:
CS1 is tenant A
CS2 is tenant B
There is no night service or anything more advanced that I could see.

The problem began about 3-4 months ago.
All numbers ring on the right sides and get the correct CS greetings when called.

Attendant A (101) has no problems, but NOW several times per month attendant B (111) gets an odd message.

Here is where it gets weird.....

It is not an outside caller or internal extension, it ONLY plays the Custom service menu for tenant A with nothing else recorded.

It is almost as if someone on the A side called their own system, #6 bail out to the main greeting and VTR'd to 111 and let go before the recording began to play. The timing is too fast and no one there has skills.

I wouldn't have believed it except she kept the recording.

Went 2 rounds with tech and they are stumped too.

NSTIW..... Again bash

ANY clues would be appreciated!

Posted By: Not_sirius Re: TVA50 ODDBALL! - 06/15/17 07:37 PM
Has anyone seen this before?
Posted By: OBT Re: TVA50 ODDBALL! - 06/15/17 07:59 PM
Is there any overflow no dial intercept to an extension that is set to go straight to mailbox
Posted By: Not_sirius Re: TVA50 ODDBALL! - 06/16/17 05:22 PM
If it were a conversation overflowing, that would make sense but this is the Custom service greeting being recorded into the opposite attendant's mailbox.

Weird
Posted By: OBT Re: TVA50 ODDBALL! - 06/18/17 07:56 AM
That is strange alright, is the recording the extract same as the AA. I had it in one place where they recorded the wrong message in a mailbox and it said they were closed. they rang us saying when they rang his phone they got the out of hours mailbox

What happens if you dial in and press no keys, where does it go to?
Posted By: Not_sirius Re: TVA50 ODDBALL! - 06/18/17 09:33 PM
Hmm... Thanks for the Interesting possibility, OBT. Sometimes going outside the box leads you to the right path. I will check the do nothing selection on my next visit.

Thanks
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: TVA50 ODDBALL! - 08/29/19 08:03 PM
I don't know how many times the Admin changes the system greeting thinking it's their person greeting...worse is when they change the password and are no longer employed.
Posted By: DND ON Re: TVA50 ODDBALL! - 08/30/19 04:14 PM
I had one user record over the system prompts. That was fun to fix.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help