atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: chazrc NS 700 UM - 09/20/17 09:48 AM
Is there a way to setup visual voice or better integration between the phones and the 700 VM? When listening to a message, there is nothing on the screen other than menu.

Also, when the phone is idle, there is no message count on the screen.

Thanks,

Chaz
Posted By: OBT Re: NS 700 UM - 09/20/17 07:11 PM
Not on the phone, ca pro will list messages on pc
Posted By: chazrc Re: NS 700 UM - 09/20/17 08:20 PM
Wow. This product needs a lot of work! The 15 year old Comdial we took out had excellent voice mail integration.

Thanks OBT
Posted By: ronaldjamesh Re: NS 700 UM - 03/23/18 12:26 PM
Chazrc,
I agree! We were Comdial dealers for Many years! VERY difficult to sell a Panasonic System to replace the Awesome features the Comdial Systems provided! Please Submit written suggestions to your Panasonic Rep!! Maybe then they will think about getting into the 21st Century! Hard to believe Panasonic did NOT add these types of features to their Newest NS700 systems!

"Is there a way to setup visual voice mail or better integration between the phones and the 700 VM? When listening to a message, there is nothing on the screen other than menu."

"Also, when the phone is idle, there is no message count on the screen."
Posted By: BTS01 Re: NS 700 UM - 03/23/18 02:15 PM
We have replaced numerous Comdial systems with the NS700 and haven't had a single customer bring up the issue. It may be all in what you are use to, or just getting familiar with the new system prompts. Not arguing but if you are listening to the prompts (or know them), I don't see a need to have anything on the screen. If the phone is idle and my MW light is on, I retrieve my messages be it 1 or 3. But, again, this is just my opinion and I am not a heavy v/m user.
Posted By: Daniel Re: NS 700 UM - 04/02/18 03:56 PM
All of the Comdial systems that we have replaced with an NS700 we do voicemail to email so our issue is people not deleting messages from their phones and using up the space on the 700.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help