atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ghurty Programming an IVR in KX series? - 03/09/18 12:48 AM
Where would I program the IVR for a KX-TVA or KX-TDA ?

Thank you
Posted By: Carl Navarro Re: Programming an IVR in KX series? - 03/09/18 06:10 PM
I'm not sure what you're asking. The Panasonic TVA series is a Voice Mail system that has a visual setup for IVR functions. It has a comprehensive manual (at least for Pana) that shows you how to interface it to various systems and after that, its a matter of trial and error :-)

The trick to testing is that if you're calling into it for testing from an extension, it can't be one that has a voice mail box. Then the system knows you are an internal user and won't play the menus.

Carl
Posted By: ghurty Re: Programming an IVR in KX series? - 03/20/18 02:30 AM
Thank you, I programmed the IVR, but the incoming calls dont go to it. They ring the phones.
I went into the TDA programming, and went to 10 (CO & Incoming) and went to DIL table
The VM trunk group is set to 1, and there were ring groups by day and night. So I removed them, but it still doesnt go to the menu.

Thank you
Posted By: Carl Navarro Re: Programming an IVR in KX series? - 03/20/18 05:33 AM
Put it back! Did you provision the Auto Attendant extension to intercept to the TVA? It's done in the trunk assignments. What happens when you dial 500 from a phone that is assigned a mailbox?

Again, this is one of those "call your dealer" threads. It's beyond the scope of this forum (not part of the user manual) to provision your TDA.

Carl
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help