atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dtel NS700 tenant - extension block error - 03/30/18 05:16 PM
I am trying to allow a different message on hold for a group of phones on an NS700. When I go to the Tenant feature (6.6) and try to change the music on hold source, -Tenant 2 to BGM 1 - I receive an Error code 000404: Invalid extension number was entered. (Extension block error). I have converted the file to Version 5 and Still get the error code.
There are 32 tenant entries on my screen using this file but I only get 8 tenant entries when I open a new file or access a different NS700 system. I don't have any problems changing the setting on a new offline file or with the other NS 700.
I just want to change the MOH source and nothing else. Tech support 2nd level would could not figure it out and recommended current firmware before proceeding. Even when I convert the file to the newest version I can not correct this in offline mode using the newest tool.???
Posted By: dtel Re: NS700 tenant - extension block error - 04/10/18 02:58 PM
After upgrading the web maintenance console I was able to open the saved DSYS file so that it showed the correct number of tenants. This allowed me to change the MOH setting and save the file under a new name. I loaded the file into the NS700 (without upgrading firmware) and the system took the new file and is working correctly. I also updated firmware, on our shop NS700, to V5.0 and updated their DSYS to V5.0. That also saved and worked correctly.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help