atcomsystems.ca/forum
On Panasonic PBX's, I usually allocate 1-4 CO's for DKS units (Doorking). In this case, the customer has (3) DKS 1812's so CO3, CO4, CO5 are setup for this. I have explained to customer that they can simply pickup one of those CO's and press *7 followed by 9 and the DKS unit will respond and open the gate. They simply can't remember the procedure even though I typed instructions, so is it possible to program one of the spare PF keys to say Pick up CO3, Dial *7 [PAUSE] 9 ? That way they can just hit one button and open the respective gate without running outside with their "clicker" .
The PBX is a KX-TDA100 if that matters.
You should be able to program a button for a one touch dial and dial the access code for the line (*3703 for line 3) followed by *7P9. So your one touch would look like this *3703*7P9. I
I tried programming one of the flex keys with One Touch and when pressing that key, it just makes the busy signal. When lifting the handset and pressing it, it picks up CO1 and displays "7P9" but I hear no DTMF.
Any other ideas?
Posted By: OBT Re: Can I program a Doorking command to PF Key? - 02/28/19 07:46 AM
Should it not be *83P*7p9 on the string

The first bit should be the co group access code to pick up co3

I thought that *3703 was pickup line 3. Maybe I am incorrect in that.
Sorry about that. Just tried it on our lab system. It is a three digit code for the line number. so the code for direct line access is *37 followed by the three digit code for the line number (i.e. 003). So line 3 direct access is *37003. You should be be able to suffix that with what you want to dial. *7 P(ause) 9. I am fairly certain that P is pause but OBT or BTS may need to correct me on that.
P (capital) is for pause. Default pause time is 1.5 seconds and settable per CO line.
Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to try that on your test system! I tried it yesterday and it worked! Yay!
So I notice when I hit the flex key without lifting handset, it keeps CO3 off-hook after it sends command to doorking. Is there a way to have it Pause after command and the on-hook CO3 or is that too much to put in the one touch string?
If you find a solution to that let me know. Even when I let the voicemail kick me out it keeps that open.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help