atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: barster Integrating TVA to KXTD - 08/24/19 10:41 PM
Yeah...I know....why haven't you talked customer into moving up from KXTD....that aside....

So yes, I need to integrate a KX-TD with a TVS50... my 'test setup' is a KX-TD308 (V3)......yes you heard that right.
*I'm not a pro on the TVA so don't worry about asking any questions.....and don't assume the obvious smile
Anway, So I tried setting up a CSM under 'Port service' -- under 'Service Group 1' ....when I call to test it digital Debbie answers and says 'thank you for calling' and hangs up....
So fiddling around I switched it from my CSM to 'system A.A. answer' and that works fine.
Have system paired right with 308 / did Quick setup too...defaulted....reinstalled....same outcome.
What am I missing....
Any suggestions?
Posted By: C5Z Re: Integrating TVA to KXTD - 08/24/19 11:02 PM
You need to record a Custom Service greeting #1 that should get you going.
Kevin
Posted By: barster Re: Integrating TVA to KXTD - 08/24/19 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by C5Z
You need to record a Custom Service greeting #1 that should get you going.
Kevin

I had done that.... rechecked it etc...did both day / night ...both modes terminate call.....
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Integrating TVA to KXTD - 08/25/19 12:29 AM
Just wondering...is the mailbox, the one with the greeting, set to transfer calls?
Posted By: barster Re: Integrating TVA to KXTD - 08/25/19 01:04 AM
Originally Posted by Professor Shadow
Just wondering...is the mailbox, the one with the greeting, set to transfer calls?

It's not a mailbox....it's the main greeting for all incoming calls....'Call Service> 'Incoming Call Service' > 'Custom Service Menu' (CSM)
Posted By: Not_sirius Re: Integrating TVA to KXTD - 08/28/19 05:35 PM
Was there no Company greeting ?

I normally do a

"Hello, thanks for calling Bob's Big Boy". for the company greeting so it can be readily changed

Then set Custom service 1 for day and record the stuff that doesn't change much like dept to dial or names of extensions etc
Then set Custom service 2 for night messages

Under services open each time mode and select the CO greeting as needed then open incoming call service and set to what custom service you want.

i am presuming you set the integration up under system parameters first as it would default to a TAW, TDE or TDA?
Posted By: barster Re: Integrating TVA to KXTD - 09/06/19 08:16 AM
FYI The problem was the (from all I can deduce) low software version of the TD308 which I suspected .... I had tried it in both Automatic and PBX control - Service mode time settings - and both kicked me out on test calls ....when I did Automatic with main unit -1232 V7- it worked fine.
This is even though the 308 had the highest software made for that unit - V3.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help