atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: BitSmith TA824 with TVA50 - 08/30/19 04:15 PM
I have a TA824 with TVA50. Previous installer passed away, so I have no passwords. Been on-site for days, dog-tired...

I’m running the Console on Windows 7-64 machine and successfully connect via USB. And proof of the connection, I am able to go into custom messages and make the system play them through a selected handset.

I need passwords, resetting them would be fine. Some of the threads say to read the passwords from the SD card, but I find no SD in the box (cover off). But again, I am able to connect. I’ve made a backup before I try to do anything else.

1) Is it possible that [****] gives me read-only access? Before I try to solve the real problem, I can’t even set the system clock. It’s a day off.
When I try to adjust, it shows the date/time matching my computer. I hit Apply, Ok, close the window, disconnect. 101 (and others) still show the wrong date/time. Reboot the whole switch, still shows wrong D/T.

2) Should I be using Inband, DPT or APT? The machines are connected only with two silver-satin RJ11s. I haven’t looked to see if they’re 2 or 4 wire. Would that make a difference?

3) The REAL PROBLEM:
The AA answers in the daytime, 9-7.
3a) The AA does not answer AT ALL in the evening, I need to make it do that! Is it a COS setting? I can’t find anything appropriate.
3b) I need to change daytime hours to 9-5:30. But when I look at business hour settings, the 9-7 is NOT a match, so I must be in the wrong place.

If I do a factory reset (mode switch setting 5) will I get a wizard to set up the whole machine again? We want to re-record OGMs anyway.
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: TA824 with TVA50 - 08/30/19 04:26 PM
There are two level of passwords, User and Installer.

Do you have a copy of the manual? TA824 and TVA50
Posted By: barster Re: TA824 with TVA50 - 09/06/19 08:07 AM
Without dealing with all your inquiries / issues with the TVA....you can reset the voicemail passwords through System manager - #6*999 ....
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help