atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Lincoln S KX-NS700 delay ring to Custom Service menu - 02/07/20 08:18 PM
Hello all, I'm setting up an NS-700 w/ 4 ports of UM built in. Incoming calls (POTS lines) ring to an ICD group consisting of the reception phone (DT546) and a portable phone. I would like the calls to ring off to a custom service greeting/menu that I've created after 4 or 5 rings. It seems that no matter how I configure it, calls end up in the general mailbox. However in Night Mode, I have calls ringing directly to 500 via the DIL table and that is working fine. I feel like this ought to be fairly simple to set up. Does anyone have any suggestions to make this work?
Posted By: OBT Re: KX-NS700 delay ring to Custom Service menu - 02/07/20 08:56 PM
Do you have a mailbox setup for the group, if so you need to remove that. How have you set intercept to um
I've tried it both ways, with the mailbox and then I deleted it. I set a 20 second delay in ICD Group Settings > Overflow No Answer to 500
Posted By: OBT Re: KX-NS700 delay ring to Custom Service menu - 02/07/20 09:42 PM
Delay ringing to AA is a pain to the UM

I use the disa as a AA most of the time as it is easier to do things like that

Have you changed the um ports to be AA and not voicemail by default
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help