atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: John3 Modify Night Mode start time TDA 50 - 03/25/20 08:26 PM
We have a Panasonic TDA 50 system (with a TVA 50 voicemail setup). Our system currently goes into NIGHT MODE automatically at 5:55pm each night (3:55pm on Sunday). I want to change that temporarily (for the next few weeks) to 3:55pm every day and 2:55pm on Sunday as we've reduced our hours due to the COVID19 crisis. How do I change that setting?

Thanks in advance if you can offer any assistance!

John
Posted By: cctech Re: Modify Night Mode start time TDA 50 - 03/26/20 01:24 AM
using the Maintenance programming tool click on the System tab and click on Week Table and you will see the current week schedule. Then adjust the times as needed. Be sure to apply the changes afterward.
Posted By: John3 Re: Modify Night Mode start time TDA 50 - 03/26/20 10:02 PM
Thanks! So now I just need to see if I can locate the programming tool CD.
Posted By: John3 Re: Modify Night Mode start time TDA 50 - 03/27/20 12:38 PM
So far no luck locating the CD. I have the program for the TVA50 (our voicemail system). Is there somewhere online to order the maintenance program?
Posted By: Carl Navarro Re: Modify Night Mode start time TDA 50 - 03/27/20 06:33 PM
I'm guessing the reason you can't find your CD is that you never had one to start. The MC is a dealer only product. You can go into programming and look at program 102. It's the tables for night service.

Carl
Posted By: John3 Re: Modify Night Mode start time TDA 50 - 03/27/20 07:18 PM
Thanks Carl, that will work fine. I can just NEXT through the entries and update the times as needed. Cheers!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help