atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Not_sirius TVA 50 datestamp - 01/21/21 10:28 PM
I have been getting periodic complaints about the timestamps from a client.

It seems to revolve around forwarded calls

Attendant comes in first thing to clear General delivery messages. She the forwards to individual boxes. She says the timestamp is all over the map.

I couldn't find this in the feature or programming guide so my question is does the timestamp of a forwarded call give when it was forwarded or when it originally came in?

I am trying not to go onsite as I love every single crack in every wall of my office so much I just can't to make my self go outside in the sun.
NOT!!!
Posted By: Not_sirius Re: TVA 50 datestamp - 02/02/21 04:36 AM
SO nobody has this information?
Posted By: C5Z Re: TVA 50 datestamp - 02/02/21 11:09 PM
I just left a message in my system's general mailbox and will test this tomorrow and will report back to you.

What version is the TVA50 running on? Should be at least 3.11 or higher.

Kevin
C5Z
Posted By: C5Z Re: TVA 50 datestamp - 02/04/21 02:10 AM
Follow-up to above post, I retrieved the message from the general mailbox today and then forwarded to my mailbox. The TVA did stamp the message at the time the message was forwarded and not the original time it was received.

Kevin
Posted By: Not_sirius Re: TVA 50 datestamp - 02/05/21 02:17 AM
Thank you Kevin!

That is what I expected but needed backup as this site is 40 miles away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news.....
I had a GF who lived in Long Beach Long Island while I live near Napa Valley in California.

After about a year of flying back and forth I told her I wondered about upstate but only when it wasn't snowed in. She said she would find us a nice vacation spot. When picked a place I got inquisitive.

So What is it like there?
I don't know
Well not the exact place but you know... the surrounding area.
I don't know.
You don't know if it's pastures or trees or mountains?
No
How could you not know ANYTHING about your own state.

I usually just go to JFK and fly out to somewhere else like the Caribbean or Europe. Except for flying to San Francisco, I've never been further west than Manhattan.

I was in shock!

Here in California we live in our cars and road trips are frequent.

Upstate New York WAS incredibly Beautiful. We went up by Minnewaska, Hudson and the Catskills.

Were it not for the tundra it could be like Northern California.

.Thanks Again for your help!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help