atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Daniel TVA50 password - 02/04/21 02:32 PM
We inherited a site that has a ta824 and a tva50. the customer wants to make changes to the auto attendant, but has no idea what the password for the TVA50 is, and the old vendor is nowhere to be found. other than wiping out the TVA50 and starting over are there anyways to reset or find out the password?
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: TVA50 password - 02/04/21 05:48 PM
Per Forum Rules:

"Do not post passwords. Do not post backdoor access methods. As a public and semi-private forum, this information may be used to illegally compromise a system, and that system might be yours! If a pass code is needed please post and have someone email or PM (private message) you the information (make sure your profile is complete or you may not get what you're looking for) and there may be a small charge depending on your needs."

So you may or may not find your answer here.

HOWEVER. A Google search for "TVA50 Default Password" will reveal the passwords that may work if the Installer has not changed the default settings.
Posted By: Carl Navarro Re: TVA50 password - 02/04/21 05:52 PM
Password retrieval is available via a conference call with a Panasonic dealer, you, and tech support. It has been about 5 years since I last did one, but there's a form you have to fill out. In my spare time, perhaps I can get the form and PM it to you.

Carl
Posted By: Daniel Re: TVA50 password - 02/04/21 06:03 PM
I know it is not the default password. I know that I can access and build mailboxes via the default password and the user account, but I can't get into the custom service menus to build what they want.

Carl
thanks. I will reach out to my old company and see if they can act as the dealer for me. I think this was put in on the side by someone who had decommissioned the system from someone else.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help