atcomsystems.ca/forum
Ok, I didn't see this coming as an issue. It should be as simple as getting Hyperterminal and a null modem cable to work on a KT-TD1232 right?

What I Want The Panisonic TDA50 Phone System To Do:
After 3-4 incoming rings on CO1 (or any CO) and the call is NOT ANSWERED, transfer the call to a totally different telephone number OUTSIDE of where the TDA50 is located.

TDA50, 8-CO's and 8-Ext's
CO's setup as Single CO appearances on each extension
CO#1 is a Spectrum Communications line and by default will transfer to a Spectrum provided voice mailbox after 6 rings and there is no answer - This is a Spectrum feature.

Programming attempted (and failed):
At extension 101 (and tried others as well): "ICM, *7114, 9, 1213xxxxxxx, #, hangup"
I got the confirmation tone, but calls continued to ring on all phones
I shorten the "No Answer" timer to 03 secons using "ICM, #71303" - again pretty tone, but no forwarding.

Also tried:
"Program, 514" was a dud too. I made sure I set timer "Program 53" to shorten time that I'd have to wait for call to forward. (03 seconds)

It seems straight forward and I know I've done this many times in the past. However, this one has me scratching my head. Thanks for the input.
Posted By: OBT Re: TDA50 - Challenge #2 - CF NA not Forwarding - 06/08/23 07:58 PM
Td1232 won’t divert to a co call from a dil1:n, with multiple extensions or even one
it will only divert on a dil1:1 to an extension on the co

On the tda system you could use intercept to external number in groups but the 1232 did not have proper group setup and if you use extension groups with intercept to a slt port that is diverted out it may work. But not easy getting a td to ring first then divert out
@OBT, Thank you. At least I'll stop banging my head against the wall trying to figure out why a simple CO transfer is not working. I'll check out the SLT port...
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help