Well, hope that works. I'm just not sure that I know what the program button does. Unless it's a onetouch key programed to enter user programming. Is there a button marked CF-NA? Sounds like a previous programmer set it up to be flexible/changable.

One thing about the CTX is that it can be pretty flexible. The bad thing is that it can be pretty flixible, and different programmers accomplish the same thing in a variety of ways.

How do you set call forwarding?

)Have system call forwarding set. One timer system wide (All phones) controls this type of call forwarding!

)Manually set call forward (#6031). You can set indevidual timers, and destinations.

)Use a Phantom Extension number with either of the above options (only the owner of the phantom can set CF). Put the Phantom DN on the phones that you want to ring.

Calls will only forward if the DID (for Prime Rate) or DIT (for COs) is sent to that extension (or Phantom). Basically; where is the call going to? It can also CF if an entension is the owner of a line that is ringing.

Another option is to set up a mutiple call group (not in early CTX versions), which, like it sounds, rings many phones, and can be call forwarded to VM. Also can set delayed ringing.

Most of these are set using WinAdmin (or more recently in eManager). #6031 is set on the phone, but, as I was trying to point out, may not work in all cases, unless the only CF you aretrying to change is the CF for your own phone.

Other, more experienced programmers may have some more insight to this. For me, the whole point of this long-winded post is, when people ask how do I change the Call forwarding for an incoming call, I need to know more about how it was set up originally.