yes been doing shiba for 11 years so i know the difference between contact flash and stratagy DK.

there are no POTS line's in the building all PRI.

yes total new install batt. was in the off pos. when i got the BCTU. deleted the SCF that i built and rebuilt it.

everything forwards except the DID's to V/M. if i input new data in the SCF to point the DID's to forward to an ext. in day (only mode set up) it will ring that DN.

when i deleted the SCF that i set up i did forward one of the phones manually to 550 (V/M pilot #) and still got the same result.

i did have some help over the phone after the DID's would not forward right but it didn't help tho i was very thankful for the help just as i'm thankful to all of you for your help!! smile

if anyone can tell me for sure that you have had personal exp. with installing a DK card (with HD) in a CIX 670 that was using a PRI only for incomming and outgoing calls please tell me if you got it to work are did you have to install a IVP8 are greater??

again thank you all very much for the support on this topic. i do try the things that are suggested. i do not know it all by any means