Just found out we lost all of our "All Calls" when we had a new card put in the system this year. Buildings use to type things like Intercom#3103 to all call high school, Intercom#30 for everyone, Intercom#3101 for elem, etc. Is that hard to set up? I have not looked back at eManager yet, but thought I would ask before I get in and look around in case someone has a quick answer for me.

Also, the cafeteria has a horn that is wired up so that when the telephone rings, it then rings through it to make it loud. That does not work either since the new card was put in. The wires coming into the phone are on red/green I believe and two wires go off the other two connectors(black/yellow?) to the horn (talking about the small box on the wall that the phone is plugged into). Do I actually have to tell the phone to send a ring to that horn? I just figured the horn was bad and had nothing to do with the phone system, but when I got to touching wires, it was making noise, so I got to thinking that maybe the phone system had to tell it to ring out from the phone or something.

Thanks for any info.
Scott