Our local dealer was pricey, not fixing all issues during visits, and giving us huge wait times for service calls.

I appealed to them to provide us with software and manuals for self-service options, and they provided us with:

Network eManager: V5.20B12B

and 3 PDF manuals:

Strata CIX Programming Manual Volume 1
Software Release 5.2
(Aug 2008)

Strata CIX Programming Manual Volume 2
Stratagy ES Voice Mail Application Release 5
(Jan 2007)

Strata CIX Programming Manual Volume 3
Application Implementation
(Jul 2008)

It seemed like a fairly current bundle but during the install I hit LOTS of inconsistencies between the "Volume 1" manual and the software. In each instance it seemed like the software was newer than the manual.

After many searches I gathered the default community name and passwords (dealer did not provide those). I now have eManager working and connected to the CIX, and it works in StratNet mode also.

However when I attempt to look at anything to do with voice mail I find the instructions referring to screens I've never seen and I cannot find anything even close to those options in the eManager software.

If I try to connect directly to the SES with the "Connect to Client SES only" option in eManager I get the default error:
Connection failed!
[SES-ERR-0002] Login error 8704 url=192.168.254.253 user=Administrator

Looking that up online I see that's typical as we may not have that option?

So I'm sitting here wondering if we have the wrong manuals, old manuals, the wrong software, or missing software?

Any help is greatly appreciated. (I'm battling IE's security settings right now to get the eManager system help docs to load.)