Well, I've done something similar to Spuds. I've recorded their pitch before, then programmed their call-back number into my dialer and dialed back at 'em. Whenever their agents would pick up it would dump them all into the same conference. It was hilarious to hear these agents yelling at each other thinking that someone else was "stealing my lead!" That went on for about 30-minutes with about 600 lines firing at them.

It was easy to see that their call-back # was only a single T1 so I changed the message to the reading of the constitution and had it call them some more with just 30 lines.

Finally I changed the message to me saying "Remember, when someone tells you to remove them from your list and not call them back, what do you think you should do?" and let that run.

I got a call the next day from their IT Director saying that they will permanently remove me from any of their lists. Cause remember, they contacted me, left me a message, and even said to call them back as much as I wanted that there were agents standing by! I just felt like talking to them all, at once, for about 2 hours smile