Hey, Vodavi Gurus! I'm hoping you can help me with something...

I have a Vodavi XTS-IP v4.003-2FE3 system with Pathfinder v2.8. 3015-71 Digital Phones, 3824-71 IP Phones, and a few POLYCOM Soundstation2 Conference Phones.

Let me first say that I have read the Sticky which includes how to make conference calls. I have 100% success with the Digital Phones and the IP phones making conference calls with multiple parties. It is only the Polycom I'm having issues with.

1. The PolyCom Soundstation2 can only dial an outbound number after pressing On/Off. It will not allow me to make an internal 3-digit extension call. I can only dial an extension if I get the 1st party on the phone, then press the Conference Button.

2. The PolyCom SoundStation2 Conference phone is set up on the system as a Keyset-SLA and is able to make 1 call outbound, or inbound. Additional inbound calls provide a quick tone to let me know someone's calling in, but I cannot answer that call. I can press the conference button once to make additional calls and put them on hold, however I cannot connect all the parties! Every time I press the conferense button, it just places the current call on hold, and cycles through the people who were waiting on hold...

Please help! I read somewhere on a different Vodavi System there is a "Multiple Party" setting to enable or disable somewhere?

Thanks in advance for your help!