First of all I am not looking for programming manual to do any changes. And I am totally with U all. Honestly I am strong beleiver of not to touch anything, eventhough it is ver old, as long as it is working. But what happen when warranty expired. That's time everything comes in picture. And once warrany expired no dealer give manual to U. And after warranty expired and tech ask more mony then normal charge and we find another tech with resonable rate, and that tech does not have manual. That's what I am talking about. That's my main concern. And I went through this when I had Mitel system. Any we have only two tech in our area, and both so mean and treat us like we are stupid here. Last month we installed brand new phonesuite and dealer put 2 cards 6 years old. Can U beleive it ? I end up wrting an email about that and then he replace both cards. Why such kind of cheating ? And we paid for it ( For brand new system) And not only that he did not connect my printer where I wanted. And evenafter 1 month he still did not provide me the cable. I can not have hard word with him either. Becuase when something goes wrong during my warrantty period, he going to turn his face down. And then my business have to suffer, not him. Not only that last week in brand new system trunk card went bad. I called him on his cell phonw for two housr and he did not pick up his cell phone at all. And finally I end up calling factory supprt directly and they help me out by removing that trunk line. Later he called me at night and siad sorry, what's the point. Later what he did, he sent card to the factory and factory sent to me directly.Why ? Who know whether he send old card or new card. Becuase there is no way U can tell whethere it is new or not ? And becuace all these reason I wanted to have manual, so no blackmailing happen. Hope U guys understand where I am comming from.

ppp