Customer has DSX40 (about 2 years now). He subscribes to "Call transfer" with the phone company whereby he can press [flash], dial a number, hang up, and the call is transferred, freeing up his line. I have the auto attendant set up after hours (dial table 2) for emergency calls... press 1 to be transferred to a cell phone.

Program 4231, Dial table 2, Press 1 = UTRF to #298P
Program 1702, BIN 098 - Line Group 90, and the inputted number is as such: FP7654321P
Software version is now 02.25.... I just upgraded from 01.01 hoping to solve my issue.

My issue is:
This worked great for a long time. About 6 months ago it stopped working. I could program in my cell phone number, and the call would transfer. When I programmed in his number, it would not..... the call would recall to the line and auto attendant. He stated his cell provider takes a long time to set up calls. Now, I cannot get any number programmed with a [Flash] in a speed dial bin to work.

This works manually while on a call, press the [flash] button, dial the number and hang up... the call is transferred.

I think I recall an issue with an earlier version of software where the "flash" was not recognized in speed dial programming.... I cannot get it to work even with the latest software upgrade.

I put a "digit grabber" across the line, made a test call into the auto attendant, pressed 1 and watched the digit grabber display the correct digits. The only thing I couldn't detect was the flash.

I have this very same set-up at my office on a DSX80. Same programming, same software,... auto attendant press 1 does a call transfer to my cell phone after hours. It work every time.

Could there be a timer somewhere that is recalling the transferred call due to the length of time it takes to set up a cell call? (Transfer Recall?, any trunk timer?)

any thoughts?

"I didn't do it, and I won't do it again"