Hey all I will get straight to the question and maybe some one can help (I checked the archives first and no luck)

I have a speech master 2.23 that is working with a samsung dcsc and the integration has gone south on it. the vm only seems to understand * # and 9. the problem is when I enter the system programming and set the ports to normal the supervised disconnect is gone and the vm wont gang up. When I set the ports to vm ports the inband signaling begins and the vm hangs up on any inbound call, so the work around was to set the ports to vm and remove inband signaling this allowed me to create a speed bin (219*02030203*) and each station can access there mailbox eg 203, 204 and so on the catch is that when a caller reaches the vm they can not go to any specific mail box they can only leave a message at the main greeting and I cant forward a caller to a mailbox. if you have or know of were I can get the manual on this thing it would help greatly thanks. ((oh and the maker is speechsoft I called them and the only thing they could come up with was a manual for 3.0 and its not the samething)) there responce to me was what is inband signaling can you believe that?

------------------
Altcomm @ A.S.E Inc
[Linked Image from altcomm.com]