The trouble is dropped calls and line disconnect messages. XO is swearing up and down that the problem is my system, cabling, CSU, phones, users, building, position of the moon. Reason I ask about the voltage passing out of the smart-jack is because it's just one less thing to test. I've run down everything else I could and am kind of just taking stabs in the dark here. It's kind of ridiculous the length's i'm going to but it's all in the name of good customer service I guess. Basically it's a smaller inbound call center that recieves around 300 calls per day, and they have been getting 3-5 dropped calls per day. The have also had issues with people attempting to call into the 800# from various area codes and getting call disconnect messages. They have re-broadcasted the route as it was found not all the different areas had gotten it the first time but they are still getting reports of this. Their latest stance is that it's my problem so now I am in the position of producing irrefutable evidence that their switch is A) issuing hang-up's to ME and B) that it's not even passing the call to me to decline. I do not know if I am on their Sonus soft-switch or their DMS-500, but I have another customer 30-minutes down the road with the same hardware set-up without issues. If there's any CO switch guys in the 386-676 area send me a PM, I might want to bribe you to take a peek at something smile

Here's what my CSU shows:
***** w1g1: T1 Alarms (Framer) *****

ALOS: OFF | LOS: OFF
RED: OFF | AIS: OFF
YEL: OFF | OOF: OFF

***** w1g1: T1 Alarms (LIU) *****

Short Circuit: OFF
Open Circuit: OFF
Loss of Signal: OFF

***** w1g1: T1 Performance Monitoring Counters *****

Line Code Violation : 3619
Bit Errors (CRC6/Ft/Fs) : 0
Out of Frame Errors : 0

Rx Level : > -2.5db

And my CSU/DSU config is as follows:
CSU/DSU w1g1 Configuration:
Media type T1
Framing ESF
Encoding B8ZS
Line Build 0db
Channel Base 1-24
Clock Mode Normal

Clock mode normal means CPE clock I.E. slave from PSTN. What I'm trying to figure out is where the line code violations are coming from. Do I think this is why someone from New Jersey cant call in? No. But it's the ONLY thing I see giving error's on my side.

Right now I've got PRI debugging enabled and am running a full D-Channel log so that way when the customer drops calls I can just send them the D-Channel log to give to XO so XO can explain why their switch issued a Cause Code 16 to mine (call-clearing/hang-up).