<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by thall - Samsung Rep:

So again I need clarification - You ask for Park Orbits the iDCS 500,iDCS 100 and DS616 all have them what else do you want?

</font>

Hello.

I would like to offer my apologizes for the Orbit comment. I am able to assigned 10 dedicated keys for each of the 10 Orbits.

I think most people are on the impression that you can only assign a "PARK" key to allow someone to hit " Transfer Park then manually enter an orbit number or hit "*" to have the system select one.

I do not think most people understand that you can program a " PARK 1, Park 2, Park 3, Park 4, Park 5, etc... that will represent the status of the individual orbits.

I posted a thread on this exact topics in the past and no one seem to think this could be done.

https://www.sundance-communications.com/forum/Forum23/HTML/000063.html

I guess my only complaint is that this feature might be explained a little better in the programing manual but once again, I do own you an apology for saying the system did not do this.

Thanks.

P.S. Getting Direct pickup feature to ring on the phone and allowing the 2-way off hook voice announcement would still be nice feature.

[This message has been edited by Calven007 (edited January 11, 2005).]