I think you have to be careful about the type of service offering on the cable. It may be dial tone today but, my experience has been that multi-building developments can and will tap into the cables to utilize for their own needs. Additionally, you don't want to limit your offering on the cable and then have to re-tool going forward.

Having said that, I don't want to get too technical because that's where we lose interest but, the distance of the building can be critical as well as the height as well as the room your locating in and what the building is going to be used for, especially if it's a high-end use manufacturer but, let's just forget all that right now and go basic.

You need grounding at both ends. Carbon protected terminals. The old lug terms will work but, be careful about the wiring inside those terms.

Your cable choice inside the building will be fire-rated or in EMT duct if greater than 3m inside, right? Not a grounding issue but, it is a fire code issue.

You will ensure your ground is not much more than 20m from your terminal if you're using standard, wrapped #6. If not, make sure you size your ground wire appropriately.

Additional precaution.....I don't see where it specifies any lesser gauge wiring in the terminal/housing. Typically, we use pre-connectorized inside the housing which is 28 gauge wiring. If the wiring in the housing is not a lower gauge, I would provide it yourself to ensure the path to ground is maintained where the entrance cable is concerned. So, if you're placing 24 gauge cable, place a 26 gauge between the entrance cable and the terminal.

Hope this helps.......better late than never?