At least we don't have to use our hooks or hang drops anymore. The MPOE or SNI MUST be attached to the building by AT&T.

Thankfully I don't do much residential work anymore and normally am only at 25-1500 pr terminals.
Like Aaron, this 50 pr. is what I saw today.

[Linked Image from sirius-business.com\cvb.jpg]
The green board is the only interface they leave for us to connnect to. All the 66 blocks shown here have been provided by the various independent contractors, NOT AT&T.

CT (cut through) orders are ones where AT&T GUESSES that the B-Box xcon hasn't changed from the previous tennant. They connect at the mainframe and call it a day. occasionally they come to mark it. If the B-box changes, they come out more often, but not always. Up until last week it was very common to call for the BP on new installs because you could easily arrrive to a terminal with no tag and no dial tone. If you don't have access to the information how are you supposed to tell if it is open out, or on a Binding post you just didn't find by guessing? I've always been a proponent of the callit and get shocked method

My bigger problem is repairs. If it's a company who has been there for a long time, the tags are non existent.