I have seen enough. And, cordially I apologize for getting here a month late. However, Mr. Weaks, you have a much better option than a three contract. Of course price is a main concern, and I have taken into consideration on your needs from this entire blog informing you of what and what not to choose. Your decision is much easier than what you expect. Ultimatley, you and we are at the mercy of the ILEC. They are the last mile. I would highly suggest to call a phone broker such as myself to eliminate the e-mailing and blogging back and forth to better address your needs. Telecom brokerage is the upgrade to CLECs. We cover the one stop shop. The best thing about going with a CLEC is you are assigned an account team normally existing of 5 direct reps and 1 sales manager. During the process, you will have direct access to all phone numbers and e-mails to better update yourself as you move closer to the install date.

Forgive me in advance if you have already pulled the trigger and signed with a carrier, but as a consultant I wanted to at least say hello. Good luck in your search, but would rather hear back from you personally.

Kind Regards,

Steven Nance
Telco Soltions
404-452-8449