It is affecting at least 7 lines. It is intermittant. One line failed after one test. Another worked 25 times, and failed on the 26th. Previous carrier was AT&T Legacy. New carrier is at&t. As far as how it worked previously, I could only go by what the customer thinks it worked on(he said T1). We can not located old facilities. Office equipment has been changed, but problem followed it. I have spent parts of 4 days on this and at first, was sure the trouble was in the customers system. I initially tested each line 5 times with no failure. It was only when I tested on line 20 times, when I saw the info. was not getting to the test set. Again, the trouble has been proven into the central office. Spent all day yesturday testing all lines and they all failed at one point or another. They are all regular pots lines. This job has been escalated to the Siemens switch people, so I may never find out what the trouble was. Almost seems to me as though the data burst is either not being sent, or getting lost somewhere. I apologize, but my c.o. knowledge is very limited.

If is ain't broke, fix it 'til it is.