Howdy All -

I have all of my legacy Bellsouth contracts coming up for expiration in a few months and when that happens, probably looking at making a bunch of changes to my services.

I've been pointed in the direction of looking at AT&T IP-Flex Reach; all my sites have been pre-certified as in areas where it is available.

I have some reservations, its a much higher risk system than the POTS approach I take now (which I inherited).

Is anybody using (or installed either successfully / unsuccessfully) IP Flex-Reach? I'm mainly curious about voice quality (which is one reason I've not looked at implementing WAN IP telephony site to site). I've also been told that if I use IP-Flex Reach vs a standard PRI I can't receive faxes over an IP-Flex Reach channel due to "compression" or have any other type of "analog device" using a IP-Flex channel. One of the few items I've found on AT&T's website (which is dated 2007) seems to indicate it doesn't matter whats connected and used.

So hopefully there are some people here who may have used or implemented and willing to share their opinions.

ML