So, here's something cool. I did a photoshoot with my phone, seen here: https://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/041/8/7/Old_Telephone_by_blackevilweredragon.jpg

And someone apparently has noticed my phone in some of my pics where my desk is seen. A certain movie company would like to use my phone as a prop in a movie.

They didn't say much about the movie, but apparently it's a horror movie that takes place in an old mansion (oh how i have heard so many movies with this kind of setting, yawn), but they want the phone used in the movie.. Of which will be used by an actor only for the line to go dead..

Interesting :p I verified the phone number and callback number, it's authentic.. Apparently though the movie hasn't begun shooting yet and is still in the process of preparing and getting rights to do it, but they'd like to use my phone as a prop.

Why MY phone I don't know, when they can get a better one probably from their own prop company. But, who cares, my phone could be on the silver screen! laugh