6X with latest 7.5.4.10
Also has ACD license, 10 9224, and 2 9212 IP sets of which 4 are remote. System is completely separate from the network, on it's own switch and static IP address. So there shouldn't be a LAN conflict. The system functions fine for 6 hours, losses connection, and must be restarted and all is well for another 6 hours. Keep getting errors in the event log prior to crash of "giving up trying to reach DNS server". Already had a tech go through programming and settings, and I had the SIP provider go through and change some SIP proxy settings, but no dice. Next step is to get a loaner 6X out there and see if it crashes every 6 hours too. If so it's a carrier issue, or config of the carrier settings. If not maybe bug in the sftw that hasn't been fixed, but I haven't heard this from anyone else. Or maybe a bad WAN port, but hard to believe a hardware issue would crash it every 6 hours to the minute. I was thinking this "6 hour exact" failure might help point to the problem, anyone else ever experience this? I'm leaning toward circuit issues, but have to prove it first... thanks in advance.