Just put in a few T28P
2 gripes right off the bat.
1) [Linked Image from cdn.memegenerator.net].

I started unboxing the phones. after about 8 I noticed that some of the phones I set off to the side had the Desi labels laying next to the phones. I then looked closer at the phone I was currently unboxing an noticed the plastic cover was missing. I then looked into the white bag the phone was wrapped in and found the cover stuck to the side of the bag. New mission: go through the mountain of packing material and find invisible plastic strips stuck to the inside of bags.
[Linked Image from wordofgodmission.com]

After finding all but 1 (one of which was crumbled but fortunately, there were 2 in one bag) I then enjoyed the next half hour trying to put them back on the phones in a semi-permanent fashion.

2) There is an LED in the upper right of the phone. Through experience, I would assume this to be a message waiting indicator on every other phone I have ever seen with an LED in the upper right of the phone. Evidently it is simply a power on indicator.

[Linked Image from static.fjcdn.com]

All in all, I like the phones, but these 2 things are such an oversight on an otherwise quality phone.

[Linked Image from i26.servimg.com]
TouchPoint Networks.

Serving the Northwest Since 1991
NEC Shoretel Zultys T3 Tadiran