Hawk82,
Thanks for the suggestion! You make it sound easy grin

Truth is, I am not a Network Admin by any stretch of the imagination. My customer with the dozen or so Xp boxes has their own people, and the overall attitude there is kind of like "we don't need no stinkin' updates..."

I was mostly citing them as an example of how easy patching Xp boxes could be, if there was a cumulative roll-up package available. That said, I still have several Xp boxes of my own that I would like to update, as well as being able to do a clean install of Windoze that is fully up-to-date [to the extent that it is possible]. For this, it would be nice to have an SP disc and a roll-up disc, to make the process relatively quick and easy.

Has anyone ever tried this:

https://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/5143-addon-onepiece-xp-post-sp3-aio-update-pack-v770/

It seems that all of the "unofficial" update packs need to merged with the SP ISO ahead of time to make one installer executable. This doesn't seem all that hard, but as I said, I am not an IT guy, and when I read the threads on the various forums, they lose me about three sentences in. Much head scratching ensues...

BTW, the Xp boxes that hang on the Windoze Update site are all running IE 8.

Thanks Again,
Jim
==================================================
Speaking from a secure undisclosed location.