Have a customer w/ an old Toshiba PBX that we are changing out w/ a new Avaya IP Office. This customer is serviced by two T1's (not PRI's) provided by CenturyLink. One T1 is for local calling and inbound DID's and the other T1 is for inbound 800 calls and LD toll calls. On the old PBX, no matter which circuit I make an outbound call on, the called party will show this custoemr's name and number on their phone. When I plug these circuits into the new IP Office PBX, any outbound calls show "UNKNOWN" on the name and number.

CenturyLink tells me that because these are T1's and not PRI's, that there is no inbound calling name or number and that outbound calling info from the PBX is not supported either. However I do get calling info from the old PBX, but not the new one. No matter what config I use in the new PBX, I get no calling info to go out.

These T1's go thru an external CSU before going to the old PBX. When I put my new PBX into service, I bypassed the CSU's....as I don't think they would affect any calling info anyways. Both T1's are E&M Wink Start.

Any thoughts on how to remedy this? All I want is for the customer's main number to be displayed on all outgoing calls.