Hi Guys,
I have a problem. Hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction. I have been tasked with trying to reset the bell schedule at our school. I'm not a techie, but am reasonably competent. The previous person who did the job left suddenly and left nothing behind. It is a Dukane phone system, probably from the late 80's or thereabouts. I have a Starcall Operation Manual and am able to enter the codes to change the time (code 750) and to activate/deactivate schedules (code 752). But I am stumped as to how to modify an existing bell schedule or to create a new one. Perhaps someone has a code or dial sequence that they wouldn't mind sharing...something that could get me going in the right direction. I've spend literally days scouring the internet for tips and have come up really empty. Anything would be greatly appreciated. Secondly, (thinking long-term here), does computer software exist that could replace our archaic system? I would think that it ought to be possible to sit down at the office computer and handle it all from there. Thanks for listening...any advice appreciated. -Frank