Hello All,

First let me tell you I am VERY NEW to ESI. I previously managed a NEC PBX system but have only been here a few weeks and have yet to connect to our ESI system.

Our system consists of an ESI-200 server in my office and a remote ESI-100 server at a remote site. I do have all of the correct connect information, and originally setup and connected to the ESI-100 server with no issue. I then tried to setup the ESI-200 system and that is where I had the issue. I accidentally put in the wrong IP. After that, I tried editing that site (which caused the program to hang) and then deleted the site (which also caused the program to hang but it did remove it). Since that point, going into the ESI System Administrator only brings up a blank page and the status bar says "Loading sites...". It never gets past that point. If I try to do something like click File->New Site I get an Unhandled Exception. I can "quit" (which closes the program) or "continue" (which takes me back to the blank page). Obviously the install on my system is really messed up.

I have un-installed and reinstalled several times using both the most current version (1.2.14.29) and the previous version (1.2.14.17) but always the same result. I also tried uninstalling using CCleaner, then removing all folders on my PC referring to ESI and then reinstalling but again, it simply hangs at "Loading Sites".

Can anyone give me some ideas on how to correct the problem?

Thank you,
Daniel Joaquin