I have a software called " CCLEANER" which is suppose to clear a lot of junk files and make the computer fun faster. I think it may be set to run on a schedule. I wonder if that is deleting some kind of cookie on the web browser.

I know its a very popular software and one of the top downloaded software from Cnet's download.com

It would be foolish for Chase to reply on cookies to identify a person each time.

I have other banks and credit cards like visa and American express and never had the same problems I do with chase.

Also with chase, they take little notes on your accounts as if they are the word of GOD.

One guy at the bank said something like " I will put a note saying that I'm available if you have any future problem" and from this note, the customer service rep would absolutely 100% refused to help me at all. I had to do something over the weekend and they would tell me that they could not help me and I had to personally travel to the bank and see that one individual. The managers were not even allowed to help me because of that note.

After I got that straighten up, I had a debit card that I asked how to reset the pin and I was told that I could do it in the branch or get one mailed to me in like 2 weeks. She said she would add a note detailing the conversation.

I called in another day to ask about something else and they told me that my account was locked because someone had "instructed me to go to the branch"

Case in point is that take these little " notations" from offshore call center employees as the word of God and apparently can restrict or lockout your account based on a miscommunication of a customer service note.

Never had any other company do this before. I think most of the security in other companies are kind of behind the scenes and try to minimize inconvenience to their customers except for chase.

Sorry if this is off topic but I guess my curiosity was if a website could identify a computer behind IP, cookies, a browser information? For example, can they see the windows user login name or hardware profile of your computer?