All who can help with this problem I thanks in advanced.

I have a customer that has 4 nodes. They are connected through the network. All the desk phones are ip phones.

No echo issue with internal calls. Problem with echo comes from outside calls. Primarily inbound calls. Since they received more inbound calls then outbound, the problem maybe both.

Delayed audio, end user hearing themselves, sounding like an echo chamber.

Customer, who is the network administrator, has adjusted part of the network. Set the echo suppression of the problem phones from 2 to 3 to 4.

I found that by setting the b channels xmit and receive levels to -3 db, that helped with the echo.

Friday, the customer called up with complaints of one way audio on calls, dropped calls in the middle of a conversation. First time I have heard of it. Nothing to do with the -3db change from the other day. Still some echoing, but not as bad.

The pri shows no errors on the hourly, daily db screens. No errors have showed up on the admin phone.

There is a test port on the pri module. Is it simular to the rs-232 port that was on the Axxess t-1/Pri card. I have searched to database on the Edge. Can't find anything in the manual on how to look at the channels on the pri like at the Axxess.

Can I look at the b channels through the test port?

Any suggestions will be appreciated. It's 5 am and I have to go out shortly. I will check the message board if someone can help me out.

Thanks.

Mike

I