Hello,

I am new to forum and new to Mitel PBX. However I have great amount of experience with hardware’s and software’s if that can be utilized to accomplished something I have in my mind for long time. I appreciate it if you folks experts in Mitel system can help me out.

I have SX-50 that takes 4 analog lines from AT&T. I am not sure if they are loop start or ground start. What I want is to get rid-off the AT&T (because they became extremely pricey) and replace them with digital lines (Let’s say OOMA for an example). My usage is barely minimum and with the total 4 lines I barely hit 1000 minutes per month.

Current set-up = 4 lines from AT & T -- Mitel SX-50 -- 40 to 50 extensions (1 main number and other 3 stand by)
My desire set-up = 4 lines from OOMA -- Mitel SX-50 -- 40 to 50 extensions (1 main number and other 3 stand by)

Can this be possible? If yes what exactly I needs to do? A step by step instruction will greatly help.

If you are close to Hickory or Boone in North Carolina area then I am willing to pay your service, if you wants to take this on your hands.

Thanks
S

Last edited by saraara; 06/29/16 12:35 PM.