I don't agree with the stealing the bread from the table is the reason they won't sell it to untrained people( plus in this country it is not inforced and you would be sold one with the warning that you wont get panasonic support if you had problems)

As for buying a car, it would be different story if the garage sold it in 20 peaces and you had to build it and program the computer to get it working

Years ago the kxtd 1232 worked out of the box and everyone was installing them and leaving them in default all ring and basic button programming. I went to a lot of those sites years later to sell them a new system to be told they would not get another one because the last cowboy just told him it could notbdo anything he asked for. That turned out to be the guy who fitted it did not know how to do it

This ruined the Panasonics systems name here and we had to fix the 1232 just to get to the point of them talking about upgrading and in some cases they were happy with the old one once it did what they wanted

Anyway the NS system does not work out of the box and will require programming to get it started, so a lot of these guys have gone now

By the way I have no problem with someone installing one for them selfs if they are able to. It is when they are selling to other people and giving the product a bad name

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”