As an end user I’m trying to get our day time voice messages G/I (GEN BOX) extension xxx forwarded to a user’s station.
From what I read in the ESI-50L Communications Server Administration Manual 0450-1152 rev.F
Page D.3 I should be able to either receive messages at an extension or off-premises number.
While I have mapped a button to receive the messages there is still a problem I am encountering.
If I am using ESI System Administrator 1.2.14.29 software and attempt to input extension xxx in F551 I receive “A valid phone number or pager number must be specified”.
If I go through the phone prompts and input the station number xxx in F551 it is accepted and will forward messages to the mapped button.
Now, if I attempt to go back into ESI System Administrator 1.2.14.29 software the program will crash when attempting to access F551. I must then go through the phone prompts again, remove the extension I have forwarded to in order to access F551 again via ESI System Administrator 1.2.14.29.
Yes, I have contacted our service dept. but up to this point haven’t been able to resolve the issue.
Any thoughts?

Thank you,
MileMarker9